Frights & Delights Paper Pumpkin

 Well, here I am back posting after losing my 16 year old blog. but starting fresh can be a very good thing!  So, I wanted to get these cards from the Frights & Delights Paper Pumpkin, September 2018 posted before the holiday rolls around.











This kit was really supposed to be treat boxes and since I preferred cards, I made a huge number of cards using all of the goodies in this kit.   I'm sure some of you are like me and sit certain kits aside until inspiration hits you.

Until next time,

Denise Foor Studio PA
Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor
Paper Crafting, Painting and Holiday Décor

Etsy:  www.etsy.com/people/denisefoor  

Tube: www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, President Lincoln

Farmer's Market Cards

Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin