Farmer's Market Cards

 It was so good to catch up on all my Paper Pumpkin kits during the Covid, well, what do you call it?  The shut-down, event, scare, Illness... really I don't know, but I got a lot of my kits out and done.  


I rounded the ends of the bread, so they looked more like the french bread I love to eat.  The baskets were some older printed images I had saved.  Thank goodness I keep everything incase I need it for a project years later.  Know anyone like that??? 



Butterfly stamp from the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin
Wildflowers from the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin



I used the strawberry and blueberry cutouts on the slimline cards I posted earlier this week.  So, I used my retired chalks to color the fruit and make them brighter.


Denise Foor Studio PA
Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor
Paper Crafting, Painting and Holiday Décor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, President Lincoln

Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin