Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin

 This is one of the prettiest Paper Pumpkin Kits ever...I've been subscribed since the beginning and I love the style, colors, well just everything about it.  Like so many others, I cut apart my envelopes and I'm still making cards.

Here are a few of the first ones made....





These cards feature the envelopes cut and placed on the card front.  I used retired DSP for jazz up the inside message.


My favorite (and quick) way to add interest to my envelopes on floral cards is to stamp it with a leaf from one of my stamp sets.
I punched and cut extra leaves with my Silhouette Cameo 4 to use on the cards.



Denise Foor Studio PA
Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor
Paper Crafting, Painting and Holiday Décor



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, President Lincoln

Farmer's Market Cards

Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin