Oh Happy Day Card Kit

 This is a card kit from Stampin' Up! that I found in the back of my closet.  So, I pulled it out and decided to finish all the cards.  What a great kit!  Lots of colorful fun and a variety of cards.

Since the COVID "shelter at home" that occurred last year, I have been finishing up UFP's (unfinished projects) left and right.  I must say that it feels really good to get them done and actually mail the cards to family and friends.

Here are the cards I finished with this one kit.  Love it!!!

  



















Fun colors and fun cards....to make, to send, to receive (or so the recipients tell me).

Denise Foor Studio PA

Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor
Paper Crafting, Painting and Holiday Décor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, President Lincoln

Farmer's Market Cards

Sending Good Thoughts Paper Pumpkin